We navigate and manage the complex world of legal noise restrictions for any event with amplified sound.
AFLive understand Local Authority regulation and environmental health and can help to plan and run your event while adhering to legal restrictions. With our hands on experience of working with sound systems, our approach is always focussed on the success of the event; finding and implementing practical solutions to the issue of noise restrictions.
We can make sure the best levels possible are maintained throughout an event for maximum crowd satisfaction. We achieve this with a mixture of stage positioning, selecting the right sound system and acoustic treatments.
Noise Management Services
- CIA (Community Impact Assessment)
- VSA (Venue Suitability Assessment)
- Noise Propagation Modeling
- Acoustic Control Barriers
- Layout & Design
- NMP’s (Noise Management Plans)
- Live Event Noise Control
- Event Noise Evaluation
- Liaison With Licensing, Environmental Health + Local Community